Solved

Project Task - what are the values for internal field [Task.Status]?

• 28 March 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2

I am trying build a conditional switch if the status of the project-task is not ‘Active’ then Activate it via <Action: Transition>.

However, my I cannot seems to get the right value for [Task.Status]. I tried using ‘A’ and ‘Active’ but neither seems to be working.

any suggestion would be greatly appreciated! thank you!

Possible Value for Project-Task Status:

D = In Planning
A = Active
C = Canceled
F = Completed

icon

Best answer by Laura02 29 March 2023, 20:12

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 2

Thanks @Laura02 ! It worked!!

That saved me from being stuck in a rabbit hole.

Thank you!! Much appreciated!

Badge +18

Hello,

Yes, we can Activate Tasks in the Projects profile Screen.

Userlevel 2

Hi @Laura02 ,

Can you advise the Screen Name for your Import Scenario please?

Thank you!

Userlevel 2

Oh! I get it now, my apologies, I didn’t know you can just change the Status, without using Action. I will give that a try!

Badge +18

Thank you @totochow 

I understand what was shown/asked.  Your active Import line shown above says (loosely translated to regular English from If statement): update task to active where status is not Active.

Your stated question was: I am trying build a conditional switch if the status of the project-task is not ‘Active’ then Activate it via <Action: Transition>.

You correctly listed all available Status values.

Therefore I showed the most simple solution for setting all tasks in your list to Active . Maybe you can restate what exactly you your question is?

Thank you, again.

Userlevel 2

@Laura02 

thanks Laura, however have a list of 37K of project tasks with a mix of different statuses.

so I was hoping my import scenario can detect each status of the tasks, only when it is not active, it will change the status.

Badge +18

Hello @totochow ,

When I want to set the status of tasks to active, I use this scenario:

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved