Solved

Error during Stock Import: items have not been processed successfully. View name: Item.

• 7 February 2024
  • 11 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Can someone please assist with this error. I get this error when trying to reimport file to update changes.

Please check my XML file.

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 7 February 2024, 12:37

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @tebogo37 

I dont think the below ighlighted is required in Mapping

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

The Dialog Answer should not be there as per @manikantad18  it should be below the Item Class line and the Target Object should be General > Item Defaults

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks a lot. After changes I get the error below:

Please confirm if you want to update current Item settings with the Inventory Class defaults. Original settings will be preserved otherwise.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@tebogo37 You need to do what i posted thats why the Dialog answer must be after the Item Class to handle this.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@dcomerford  Please see my XML. I hope I set it right and still I get same error:

Please confirm if you want to update current Item settings with the Inventory Class defaults. Original settings will be preserved otherwise.

I am editing existing stock. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@dcomerford  Please see my XML. I hope I set it right and still I get same error:

I am editing existing stock. 

Are you trying to change the Item class for an already creating item?

As per you errors I understand the system has items created already.

Userlevel 1
Badge

I am trying to change Item class, GL Accounts. Posting class and all details etc.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

It will handle it either way wont cause an issue if the item is New or an existing item. Tick the Commit beside the Item class line and try it again.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi. I ticked commit and I still get same error.

Could it be because I excluded Kit and UOM fields?

Userlevel 1
Badge

@dcomerford Are you able to assist further with the error below?

Did you happen to figure this out?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved