Solved

Within a column set how to make it stay at 12/31/XX

• 26 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

HI,

We have a client that wants to create a column that always stays at December 31, depending on the year the Balance Sheet or P&L is run and have the first column of the report change based on current YTD or prior YTD information. Example a comparitive B/S is generated as of 3/31/24 in the first column but the second column will always be 12/31/23 Prior YTD or a report is run as of 4/30/22 and the Prior YTD column is 12/31/22. I know how to update the data source but having issues creating the date format to alawys pull as of 12/31/xx. Here is a copy of my formula what am I doing wrong? 

=Format( '{0: MMMM yyyy}',Report.GetPeriodEndDate(Report.FormatPeriod(@StartPeriod, -1, 0)))

This formula should always state 12/31/XX but it does not.

Here is my data source setting for the column set:

If I can get any guidance on how to set tht date format to reflect 12/31/xx that would be great.

icon

Best answer by Laura02 27 March 2024, 11:15

View original

2 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

Please try this formula for your Column label:

='12/31/'+Report.FormatYear(@StartPeriod, -1)

Laura

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Laura02 ,

This worked great. Thanks for the suggestion. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved