Solved

Within a column set how to make it stay at 12/31/XX

• 26 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

HI,

We have a client that wants to create a column that always stays at December 31, depending on the year the Balance Sheet or P&L is run and have the first column of the report change based on current YTD or prior YTD information. Example a comparitive B/S is generated as of 3/31/24 in the first column but the second column will always be 12/31/23 Prior YTD or a report is run as of 4/30/22 and the Prior YTD column is 12/31/22. I know how to update the data source but having issues creating the date format to alawys pull as of 12/31/xx. Here is a copy of my formula what am I doing wrong? 

=Format( '{0: MMMM yyyy}',Report.GetPeriodEndDate(Report.FormatPeriod(@StartPeriod, -1, 0)))

This formula should always state 12/31/XX but it does not.

Here is my data source setting for the column set:

If I can get any guidance on how to set tht date format to reflect 12/31/xx that would be great.

icon

Best answer by Laura02 27 March 2024, 11:15

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Laura02 ,

This worked great. Thanks for the suggestion. 

Badge +18

Hello,

Please try this formula for your Column label:

='12/31/'+Report.FormatYear(@StartPeriod, -1)

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved