Solved

Update Sub. on Order Owner Change

• 4 September 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi, I am doing a testing about the Update Sub. on Order Owner Change function at Purchase Order preferences for future used. 

So, how does it work? is that when I change the owner of the purchase order, then the expense sub will change based on the department setting?

However, when I change the owner to other department, the expenses sub. will not change, can anyone explain to me how this feature works? Thank you.

icon

Best answer by SankaPeiris07 7 September 2023, 19:52

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Userlevel 3
Badge

I was able to investigate this configuration and tested the steps below in sales demo.
Step 1 - On the purchase order preferences, Enabled the feature Update Sub. on Order Owner Change

Step 2 - On the accounts payable preferences screen, under data entry setting,  set the combine expense sub to EEE-EEE

Step 3 - On the employee screen , review the expense sub account

Step 4 -  Create the purchase order with owner. Example,  Michal Bujacek who has expense sub 000-000

Step 5 - Now you should be able to change the owner from Michal to Maxwell baker, for example, where the sub account should automatically change from  000-000 to 000-CON which is the expense sub of the new owner.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Not used this feature but have you checked the posting class on the Expense item is set to get its sub account from the Owner

Where can I set the items to get the sub from the owner? I cannot find any of this kind of feature in items or posting class.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Not used this feature but have you checked the posting class on the Expense item is set to get its sub account from the Owner

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved