Solved

Remove duplicate released budget lines

• 2 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

Our client has duplicate line items on their budget that have been released. I’m unable to delete one/both of the lines (or the budget) since they have non-zero released amounts. I’m also unable to zero out the amounts and release since I can’t save the budget with duplicate lines. Thus, the client is unable to update the budget.

icon

Best answer by tmccormick49 6 February 2024, 00:07

View original

3 replies

Badge +18

Hello, 

If the duplicate lines cannot be deleted or updated, one option is to open a support case.

Another option may be to remove the duplicate budget lines for your client using a customization project with SQL script, being careful to test any SQL script in a copy of the tenant first.

Laura

Userlevel 1

Thank you for the comment! I did get a response from Acumatica Support, and this was a known issue and has since been corrected.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing the solution with the community @tmccormick49!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved