Solved

Remove duplicate released budget lines

• 2 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

Our client has duplicate line items on their budget that have been released. I’m unable to delete one/both of the lines (or the budget) since they have non-zero released amounts. I’m also unable to zero out the amounts and release since I can’t save the budget with duplicate lines. Thus, the client is unable to update the budget.

icon

Best answer by tmccormick49 6 February 2024, 00:07

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing the solution with the community @tmccormick49!

Userlevel 1

Thank you for the comment! I did get a response from Acumatica Support, and this was a known issue and has since been corrected.

Badge +18

Hello, 

If the duplicate lines cannot be deleted or updated, one option is to open a support case.

Another option may be to remove the duplicate budget lines for your client using a customization project with SQL script, being careful to test any SQL script in a copy of the tenant first.

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved