Solved

How to add a surcharge

• 9 September 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi everyone,

I want to add a 8% surcharge to the invoice. I tried to apply a -8% discount. It’s working but the problem is this surcharge will not apply to every customer. I want to know anyway to apply a surcharge by percentage ? like non-stock item or others.  

icon

Best answer by vkumar 7 March 2022, 06:48

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@primefoodus60   Please check @vkumar ‘s answer. I did same thing in my system. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@vkumar Thank you. That’s what I did in the system. Acumatica has no choice on discount. We changed a lot of reports to display the discounts. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @larryly 

Since the discount approach is working, you can set a discount for specific customer. I have tried and it works fine. 

Setup a discount for specific customer

The discount amount gets added to the document since the rate is -ve

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Hi, I have exactly the same problem. Did you find a way to do it via non-stock item?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved