Solved

Customer Refund for prepayment , unable to key in finance charges

Userlevel 2
Badge

On the payments and applications screen, type is customer refund and apply to documents of type prepayment, I’m unable to add finance charges. May I know what’s the logic behind where finance charges option is disabled for customer refund? And also, how can I process the finance charges?

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 21 June 2022, 15:53

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

This is standard Acumatica functionality. My previous post should have said you CANNOT add the charges to refunds. Apologies for that. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @jechang 

According to help documentation, you can apply finance charges to credit memos and refunds:

Userlevel 2
Badge

HI @jechang 

According to help documentation, you can apply finance charges to credit memos and refunds:

‘+’ sign is disabled. unable to add finance charges

May I know why the system does not allow to add charges for customer refunds? Thanks a lot!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved