Solved

How to access Acumatica "Chat" support?

• 1 March 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

How can we access the Acumatica “Chat” support as part of the Acumatica’s Direct Customer Support Services (Acumatica Standard Support)?  

icon

Best answer by Irina 3 March 2021, 17:38

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

@Irina

Thank you.  How can I learn how much the Premier Support costs?  

Doug

Hi Doug, the premier support costs depend on your license. Your partner can provide you with the exact number. 

Userlevel 6
Badge

@Irina 

Thank you.  How can I learn how much the Premier Support costs?  

Doug

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello @dougmcbride79 ,

Starting from July 2020, the chat is included only in Premier Support contracts, see Support FAQs page:

Userlevel 6
Badge

@Naveen B 

Thank you.  The “Chat’ button does not work for me.  Nothing happens.  I do not get the second box you show in your post.  I have a support contract with Cloud 9.  But I do not have any additional support contact with Acumatica?  Do I need one to use “Chat”?  

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @dougmcbride79 

Please login to the Acumatica Portal and on the home page, you will find Live Chat option.

https://portal.acumatica.com/

Hope This helps!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved