Solved

How to access Acumatica "Chat" support?

• 1 March 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

How can we access the Acumatica “Chat” support as part of the Acumatica’s Direct Customer Support Services (Acumatica Standard Support)?  

icon

Best answer by Irina 3 March 2021, 17:38

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @dougmcbride79 

Please login to the Acumatica Portal and on the home page, you will find Live Chat option.

https://portal.acumatica.com/

Hope This helps!

Userlevel 6
Badge

@Naveen B 

Thank you.  The “Chat’ button does not work for me.  Nothing happens.  I do not get the second box you show in your post.  I have a support contract with Cloud 9.  But I do not have any additional support contact with Acumatica?  Do I need one to use “Chat”?  

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello @dougmcbride79 ,

Starting from July 2020, the chat is included only in Premier Support contracts, see Support FAQs page:

Userlevel 6
Badge

@Irina 

Thank you.  How can I learn how much the Premier Support costs?  

Doug

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

@Irina

Thank you.  How can I learn how much the Premier Support costs?  

Doug

Hi Doug, the premier support costs depend on your license. Your partner can provide you with the exact number. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved