Question

Error review in a Processing screen

• 11 March 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi,

We’re getting this error saying that “there in an error, please review” in in a processing screen when we trying to process a record. I tried tracing the current screen, but it does not show any errors.  from where can I review or trace this error?

Thank you.

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

HI,

case update: we have found that the error is coming from a field in Customers -> GL Account by tracing back to every form that we can think of.

Thank You.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @jinin, thank you for the reply. This record comes from the Service Contracts screen. Even when creating these records, there are no errors shown.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @Sagar Greytrix,

Thank you for replying. Since this is a pop-up window, there's no "Tools" option available. However, if I close the window and trace it from tools, there are no errors showing.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @RManathungage94 ,

Could you please try to create the record from screen? Maybe it will help you to identify the root cause.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @RManathungage94,

Have you checked under Tools → Trace?

Regards,

Sagar, Greytrix

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved