Question

Auto Populate Lot Serial Number when Uploading the PO Receipt to Issue

• 4 December 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

We create a PO Receipt - then upload the data from Excel into the Issue (in Inventory). All the other column fill in correctly - but the Lot Serial number has to be entered into each line manually.

Is there a setting so that the data from the PO Receipt will correctly load into the Issues?

Thank you for all your help.

5 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

It may be helpful for us to see the Lot/Serial Class configuratipn of the items in question, to know when/how serial numbers are issued.

Laura

Userlevel 1

They are auto-generated when we receive the purchase order. I’m not sure I know more than that.

Thank you for your support.

Badge +18

Hello,

Please look at the items being received in Stock Items screen, to find their Lot-Serial class(es). Then look at Lot/Serial Classes screen as shown above, find the exact class, open the screen, and send a screen shot like this:

Please send a screen shot of the Excel that you are loading, with Lot Serial numbers column visible. Then we can try a test in a demo that matches your settings, and see if we can solve your problem.

Thank you.

Laura

Userlevel 1

Okay. I’ll send you the information.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @cwilliams23 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved