Question

Auto Populate Lot Serial Number when Uploading the PO Receipt to Issue

• 4 December 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

We create a PO Receipt - then upload the data from Excel into the Issue (in Inventory). All the other column fill in correctly - but the Lot Serial number has to be entered into each line manually.

Is there a setting so that the data from the PO Receipt will correctly load into the Issues?

Thank you for all your help.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @cwilliams23 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 1

Okay. I’ll send you the information.

Badge +18

Hello,

Please look at the items being received in Stock Items screen, to find their Lot-Serial class(es). Then look at Lot/Serial Classes screen as shown above, find the exact class, open the screen, and send a screen shot like this:

Please send a screen shot of the Excel that you are loading, with Lot Serial numbers column visible. Then we can try a test in a demo that matches your settings, and see if we can solve your problem.

Thank you.

Laura

Userlevel 1

They are auto-generated when we receive the purchase order. I’m not sure I know more than that.

Thank you for your support.

Badge +18

Hello,

It may be helpful for us to see the Lot/Serial Class configuratipn of the items in question, to know when/how serial numbers are issued.

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved