Microsoft Teams Integration Ready for Managed Availability! Searching for Customers

• 10 November 2021
  • 39 replies

Show first post

39 replies

Badge +11

We’d like to try it ✋🏻

Userlevel 6
Badge

@nriley - yes, please contact your partner so they may create the support case for us to follow up. Thanks!

Userlevel 1

@Omar Ghazi we would be interested in setting up the Teams Integration - Can contact Bangert as well.  

Userlevel 6
Badge

@MSolberg -  please create an Acumatica Presales Support Case with contact name (first and last) and email for both partner and client. 

Userlevel 2

LANDFALL Solutions as a Partner is interested in working with the Teams integration to test the existing functionality. 

We also have a client who is interested in using the Microsoft Teams Chat capabilities with Acumatica transactions.
Please let us know how to follow up.

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

We are interested, I sent a request to our partner as well.

Userlevel 6
Badge

@cschwark83 - great to hear you are interested! Please contact your Acumatica partner with your interest so they may create the appropriate request and we are able to track this from our end.

Userlevel 6
Badge

@barryk77 - please create a Pre-Sales Support Case following the instructions in the Managed Availability Overview if you haven’t already.

I would be interested in participating. 

We are partner/ISV and manage our Azure Active Directory

Our Client seems willing to participate.

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

We are prototyping Acumatica right now, but we’d be interested in taking a look.

Userlevel 3
Badge

I am interested. I’ll ping our partner.

Userlevel 6
Badge

We are just setting up our 2021 R2 Sandbox. We are a Acumatica Commerce customer.  We would very much like to participate, but we do not have the background  you described.  If you still want  us, we want to participate. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved