Solved

Side Panel in "Project screen" (PM301000) disappears after published to another instance in Acumatica

• 23 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi Team,

I have created few side panels in Project screen using my local instance through customization Project “action” properties. But when I publish the same package to server instance, the side panels disappear. May I know how I can rectify this issue.

Local Instance:

Server Instance:

Regards,

Ramya Krishna

icon

Best answer by dcomerford 23 June 2023, 10:37

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Check there is no other customisation package that is also adding an action to this screen. Only one package can add an Action to a screen so if you have actions for the same screen in two packages then only the highest priorities will be there

Userlevel 4
Badge

@dcomerford,

Thanks it's working now.

Regards,

Ramya Krishna

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@ramya15  if @dcomerford ‘s suggestion helped you resolve the issue, please mark it as an answer for future visitors. Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Check there is no other customisation package that is also adding an action to this screen. Only one package can add an Action to a screen so if you have actions for the same screen in two packages then only the highest priorities will be there

In addition to that, The highest level defined in the customization package may work the higher level customization.

Thanks

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved