Solved

On Hyperlink click, the View.Current does not have current row, instead having first row values

• 18 August 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi Team,

I have created a Form Detail page where based on some filter conditions loading some records in the grid (from view delegate). For one of the columns having hyperlink using which showing some values and redirecting to another page.

When I am clicking on let’s say 3rd row hyperlink (highlighted in below screenshot), but in View.Current getting first row values only. 

Please find attached document for additional details, please review and share your feedback.

Thank you in advance !

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 19 August 2022, 10:17

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hi @vivekm 

Make sure that the following properties are defined as True in the PXGrid control:

SyncPosition="True"

KeepPosition="True"

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Fernando Amadoz 

yes those two properties have kept but still facing this issue.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@vivekm please add the customization project in order to try and reproduce it

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Fernando Amadoz have shared the grid aspx, view and view delegate sample initially, do you need the full customization or the full graph and aspx code ?

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@vivekm ideally the full customization in order to jump directly into the test

UPDATE:

Full graph and ASPX and ASPX.Cs could work too.

Also, which Acumatica version you are working on?

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Fernando Amadoz will prepare and share, this customization has some additional dependencies, will remove those and share the code piece.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @vivekm For the Redirection Issue.

I have seen this kind of issue in one of my projects. Please find the details below and hope this helps!

• This might be an issue with KEY fields, you can introduce one field i.e LineNbr (integer field), and make this as KEY field
  • And, in your view delegate code, while you are preparing the list you make sure to assign the unique value by passing the incremental value of the LineNbr.

This way, your record will be uniquely identified and redirection will be working as expected.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thanks @Naveen Boga this does helps and issue resolved.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Great @vivekm  Thanks a lot for sharing the update :) 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved