Question

How to integrate library which uses .DYLIB file?

• 14 April 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi, all.

I’m currently trying to create a customization project which uses a .dylib file to tell the runtime which .dll to use (These .dll files are the same name however are in different folders x86 and x64). However, acumatica does not seem to read the file so the .dll which is referred is not found by the application. To fix this I can force the application to use a version of the .dll file which works by copying it out from the x64 folder to the Bin folder of the system so it can be found.

Is there a better way to do this? 

Thanks.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Could you please explain why you need this?

Userlevel 2
Badge

It’s more of a setup question, I was just wondering if there is another way other than copy-pasting the .dll that I know will be used by acumatica. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi, so it turns out copy-pasting the x64 version of the .dll file to Bin doesn’t work. Is there a way to solve this? My customization relies on a library which relies on this SkiaSharp library.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @naufal58 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved