Solved

How to ignore standard validation error in Release action

• 20 December 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi Team,

How I can ignore the standard Validation error during the release Process. Could you please help me on this. 

GL Error: Cash account doesn't exist for this branch, account and sub account (PRODWHOLE , 10200, 000FIN)

Regards,

Ramya Krishna

icon

Best answer by ramya15 27 December 2023, 04:43

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@ramya15  Not Sure. But, have you tried to debug the Base code to identify the root cause?

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Naveen Boga ,

After commenting the “[GLCashTranID()]” attribute, it ignores the standard validation for CashAccount.

#region Event Handlers
 [PXDBLong()]
// [GLCashTranID()]
 protected virtual void GLTran_CATranID_CacheAttached(PXCache cache)
 {

}
 #endregion

Regards,

Ramya

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@ramya15  Thanks for sharing the update!

Hope you also checked the impacts by ignoring the validation.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

It is very possible ignoring this validation will cause issues with Bank Reconciliation.  During the posting processes the CATranID is created along with incrementing the appropriate field in CADailySummary.  

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Robert Sternberg,

Is there anyother way to ignore this standard validation. Can i get some idea on this.

GL Error: Cash account doesn't exist for this branch, account and sub account (PRODWHOLE , 10200, 000FIN)

Regards,

Ramya Krishna

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Robert Sternberg,

Instead of commenting, now I have customized a similar attribute without the validation and applied in the DAC. Hope it should not cause any issue.

Regards,

Ramya Krishna

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @ramya15 if you could share more on your approach I can comment in context about my experience.  

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved