Solved

How to ignore standard validation error in Release action

• 20 December 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi Team,

How I can ignore the standard Validation error during the release Process. Could you please help me on this. 

GL Error: Cash account doesn't exist for this branch, account and sub account (PRODWHOLE , 10200, 000FIN)

Regards,

Ramya Krishna

icon

Best answer by ramya15 27 December 2023, 04:43

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@ramya15  Not Sure. But, have you tried to debug the Base code to identify the root cause?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@ramya15  Thanks for sharing the update!

Hope you also checked the impacts by ignoring the validation.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Robert Sternberg,

Instead of commenting, now I have customized a similar attribute without the validation and applied in the DAC. Hope it should not cause any issue.

Regards,

Ramya Krishna

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @ramya15 if you could share more on your approach I can comment in context about my experience.  

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Naveen Boga ,

After commenting the “[GLCashTranID()]” attribute, it ignores the standard validation for CashAccount.

#region Event Handlers
 [PXDBLong()]
// [GLCashTranID()]
 protected virtual void GLTran_CATranID_CacheAttached(PXCache cache)
 {

}
 #endregion

Regards,

Ramya

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

It is very possible ignoring this validation will cause issues with Bank Reconciliation.  During the posting processes the CATranID is created along with incrementing the appropriate field in CADailySummary.  

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Robert Sternberg,

Is there anyother way to ignore this standard validation. Can i get some idea on this.

GL Error: Cash account doesn't exist for this branch, account and sub account (PRODWHOLE , 10200, 000FIN)

Regards,

Ramya Krishna

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved