Solved

Can I add Side Panel with Params coming from SO Lines?

• 23 January 2021
  • 27 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hello there,

We can add side panels to Entry screens now, and that’s awesome!  However, I can’t figure out a way to add a side panel, that would be filtered according to the selection on the SO Line.  I have created a couple GIs, added them onto a Dashboard that uses InventoryCD as a parameter.  Now, I would like to be able to add this Dashboard as a side panel to Sales Orders screen, and filter data based on what line item is selected on the sales order.

Any ideas?  Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Samvel Petrosov 26 January 2021, 00:34

View original

27 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

I figured it out why my callback JS wasn’t working.  I was missing this aspx in the phF section of the aspx.  I placed it right before the </px:PXDataSource> closing tag.

<ClientEvents CommandPerformed="commandResult" />

I now have it working.  Thanks to all for your supreme help.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Ignore this.  I edited this post.  It showed up as a duplicate of the previous comment.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved