Solved

Adding New Headers but Not Reaching Desired Outcome

• 11 October 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello all,

I hope you’re having a great day!

I have added a customisation to add some fields to our Business account screen so we can more easily identify top end users etc etc.

After publishing the customisation I have had an undesired effect where in the data fields aren’t displaying the same as they were in the customisation project editor, please see below for reference:

I have also put a photo of how it is laid out in the customisation project editor:

Not sure if the different icon for the first column means anything?

Any advice on this will be greatly appreciated!!

Many thanks in advance,

Aleks

icon

Best answer by jinin 11 October 2023, 13:22

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @aiwan ,

Can you please share the aspx code for the header(form) section?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @jinin

aspx code below:

<px:PXFormView ID="form" runat="server" Width="100%" Caption="Account Summary" DataMember="BAccount" DataSourceID="ds" NoteIndicator="True" LinkIndicator="True" BPEventsIndicator="True" FilesIndicator="True" DefaultControlID="edAcctCD"> <Template>

<px:PXSegmentMask ID="edAcctCD" runat="server" DataField="AcctCD" AutoRefresh="True" FilterByAllFields="True" ></px:PXSegmentMask>

<px:PXDropDown ID="edStatus" runat="server" DataField="Status" ></px:PXDropDown>

<px:PXLayoutRule runat="server" StartColumn="True" LabelsWidth="SM" ControlSize="XM" ></px:PXLayoutRule>

<px:PXSelector ID="OwnerID" runat="server" DataField="OwnerID" TextMode="Search" DisplayMode="Text" FilterByAllFields="True" AutoRefresh="True" ></px:PXSelector>

<px:PXSelector ID="ClassID" runat="server" CommitChanges="True" DataField="ClassID" AllowEdit="true" FilterByAllFields="True" TextMode="Search" DisplayMode="Hint" AutoRefresh="True" ></px:PXSelector>

<px:PXCheckBox runat="server" ID="CstPXCheckBox1" DataField="UsrEndUser" />

<px:PXLayoutRule runat="server" StartColumn="True" LabelsWidth="SM" ControlSize="XM" ></px:PXLayoutRule>

<px:PXCheckBox runat="server" ID="CstPXCheckBox3" DataField="UsrTopLifesciences" /> <px:PXCheckBox runat="server" ID="CstPXCheckBox4" DataField="UsrTopPharma" /> <px:PXCheckBox runat="server" ID="CstPXCheckBox2" DataField="UsrTopArchitect" /></Template> </px:PXFormView>.

Userlevel 3
Badge

I believe i have found the issue, I am not using the original customisation which added the bools Architect, Install Partner, and Main Contractor.

Could anyone please confirm whether this could be the root cause?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @aiwan ,

I just added the aspx (Without creating fields) and checked. the UI looks good. Are the fields not included in your customization package?

Userlevel 3
Badge

hi @jinin ,

There were other fields on the screen which were customised and not on my customisation project therefore they were causing issues with placement.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved