Solved

How to use Project Budget Revenue Unit Rate in Billing Rule

• 2 March 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Is there any way to use the unit rate specified in Project Revenue Budget below as billing rate in TM billing?

icon

Best answer by Heidi Dempsey 4 March 2022, 21:41

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@kristianharianja,

You’ll want to investigate the Line Amount Formula options on a billing rule for T&M. I took a couple of screen grabs below showing you a couple of options for using Project Revenue Budget Unit Rate in the billing. This is where I would start in order to manipulate the rule for your use.

Regards,

Mike Gillum

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi Mike Gillum,

I have tried those fields and they don’t come through to the invoice.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@kristianharianja,

Ok, that is unfortunate. There may be other fields you could investigate as to whether they would show up on the invoice. At this time, I would recommend putting in a Support case for this issue. 

Regards,

Mike Gillum

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@kristianharianja The only way to pull the unit rate from the revenue budget is to use a revenue account group.  The PMBudget fields pull from the budget that coorelates to the account group on the billing rule step.  Hope this helps.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved