Question

Processing Center GI CA2050PL shows no records

• 17 January 2024
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi team, 

We are having issues with Processing Center GI after upgrade to 2022 R1 version. While opening the GI there are no records shown. Tried accessing the navigation page CA205000 as well same issue.

Logged in as Admin with delete access. Any thoughts on what could be the issue?

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Can you go to Generic Inquiries and find it there?  Maybe it's a different GI screen ID and it's still in the SiteMap.  Or you need to be given permission to that screen.   Admin doesn't always give access to everything.  

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @bryanb39 , yes, I can see it on Generic Inquiries, but when I select View Inquiry, I get the same blank page as above. I have checked the permission , Admin has delete access.

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

The entry point is still pointing to the correct place?  The site map entry looks good?   

Userlevel 3
Badge

Yes it is..

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Next thing Id check are customizations, I've seen some hide screens and features to try to use their own screen instead, sometimes unrelated to their own functions.  

Userlevel 3
Badge

We have unpublished all the customizations on a demo site and still have the same issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @vibindas Please recreate the sitemap after deleting old site map.

Also please check the access rights using the admin account if needed.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved