Solved

Preventing all SO or Time Card entry for Customer on Credit hold

• 16 November 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

I know how to set the flags for SO’s, Projects, Invoices, etc to keep them from being released when a Customer is on Credit Hold.  However, is there a way to keep a customer from even being “selected” for a SO, Project, or Invoice in some setting or configuration?

Or does that require a customization?

Oh, I was in the middle of writing a customization to extend and add more “customer status” codes to the basic drop-down values list in Customer; but is there a way to do that without a customization?  Not a big deal, just curious.

Thank you,

icon

Best answer by Laura02 16 November 2023, 23:11

View original

2 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

Set the customer status to Inactive in Customer screen, and they can’t be seen in other screens.

Laura

Userlevel 3
Badge

I’m a little perplexed by this question.   Customers on Credit Hold status don’t show up AT ALL when we try and create a new SO transaction, which is actually quite problematic because it makes users think they don’t exist, so they create a NEW DUPLICATE customer (and since there’s no way to merge duplicate customers, we end up with a ton of duplicate entries that we have to inactivate).

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved