Solved

Error with "Payments and Applications" screen (AR3020PL) when using Google Chrome

• 16 January 2024
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Dear ALL,

We encountered an error with the Payments and Applications screen (AR3020PL) and some Generic Inquiry screens when using the Google Chrome. This error only appears on some computers, not all computers.

When switching to Microsoft Edge browser, there is no error.

Please advise how to fix the error.

Note: Acumatica Version 2020 R1

Best Regards,

NNT

icon

Best answer by bryanb39 17 January 2024, 03:45

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@nhatnghetinh Have you got the McAfee Web Advisor chrome extension enabled if so disable it. One of my colleagues had same issue yesterday and this fixed it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Actually just seen there is a post here with same solution 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @dcomerford,

I might not be allowed to see this area.

Could you please copy that content for me?

Best Regards,

NNT

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@nhatnghetinh one of my clients had a similiar issue and it was related to some chrome extension that needed to be disabled (specifically dark mode).  i would see if these users have some sort of extension they they are all using.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @iqraharrison48,

Please share the cause and solution once you know the exact problem causing the error.

Best Regards,

NNT

Userlevel 6
Badge +5
Just need to turn off McAfee.  If you don't have that extension you can also try the following, but don't think it's your issue.  Just pasted it here because you mentioned it's on payments.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Interesting find, probably worth opening a case with Acumatica so they log this issue internally.  I imagine there are a considerable number of corporate users using some sort of internet safety extension across the chromium browser project. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Dear ALL,

The error was resolved after disabling the McAfee WebAdvisor extension on Google Chrome.

Thank you very much for your support !

Best Regards,

NNT

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved