Solved

AR customer primary contact

• 27 June 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I cannot input primary contact in customer. when I type contact and tab to other field, it’s nothing save

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 27 June 2023, 11:04

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @kevinheng21  You can create a new contact for the customers in the Customers screen → CONTACTs tab and click on the SET PRIMARY, so that Primary Contact details will be updated automatically in the General Settings tab.

Please find the screenshot for reference.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I cannot input primary contact in customer. when I type contact and tab to other field, it’s nothing save

I am able to create a Primary contact directly as shown in the screen,

Can you confim if any customization is done on custimer sceeen or not?

I did verified in Acumatica 22R2

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@kevinheng21  Yes, I have also confirmed in the 22 R2 version and I cannot find any problems. 

As a next step, can you please check the below points and share the info?

• I notice that there are various non-English characters present, which might be causing the issue. Have you tried checking with English letters and able to Save the Primary Contact?
  • If the issue persists, have you made any customizations to the Customers/Contacts screen? If so, try removing the customizations and check again to confirm.
  • Are you encountering any errors when saving the Customer? If yes, could you please provide the TRACE information?
Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @kevinheng21 I’m also having this issue in version 22.210.0020 even after I removed customizations. How did you handle this issue?

I created a case and escalated with Acumatica but they want me to use a workaround which would be to enter the contact through the customers  screen (AR303000) - contacts tab

Userlevel 3
Badge

Ok thank. I can input in primary contact in general setting of acumatica 2021R1. but in acumatica 2022R2, I cannot input directly in there that why raise question. so thank for solution

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved