Solved

Error While Copying Content to a Stream

• 17 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey folks, doing some testing in Sandbox and encountered this error when using the Commerce Connector to prepare data (Refund Entity): 

Anyone encounter this before?  It didn’t seem to prevent items from being prepared, although I”m not sure it capture all of them.  

I was having intermittent internet connectivity issues as well, I’m wondering if that’s what caused this error….

Cheers,

k2

icon

Best answer by simonliang91 19 April 2024, 01:05

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @kkeating24:
Could you please advise which version you are getting this issue on and also the trace logs when you get this error?

Userlevel 1

it is 23R2, but I can’t seem to replicate it.  I am thinking it was because the internet connectivity was dropping.   I re-ran the process and an additional 900 records came through vs the initial 50 or  so.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@kkeating24 , the error was thrown by the Shopify side, usually the data that Shopify received was wrong and couldn’t convert to the correct object, it would throw the error to the API caller.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved