Solved

Why report Transaction for Period ( GL633000) can't filter by creation date of that GL?

• 20 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi all,

I have already  added  parameter filter date but it does not work. I filter the creation date of that GL based on field Batch.CreateDateTime as below.

Pls advise me if I misunderstand sth.

Thanks in advanced.

icon

Best answer by miguel80 24 March 2023, 01:44

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi!

Try using two separate conditions for the date instead of the “between”. Something like “greater than or equal” to @FromDate AND “less than or equal” to @ToDate.

Let me know if that helped.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi!

Try using two separate conditions for the date instead of the “between”. Something like “greater than or equal” to @FromDate AND “less than or equal” to @ToDate.

Let me know if that helped.

Oh it’s right @miguel80 . But may I ask why I filter FromDate and ToDate it’s not worked. For example, I need the creation date to be March 24, then I have to filter the todate to be March 25 it’s show as expect, but it doesn't show anything  when I change to March 24th.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Might be that the creation date has also the time so your parameter is being considered as 03.25.2023 00:00:00 which is less than 03.25.2023 11:15:32. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Might be that the creation date has also the time so your parameter is being considered as 03.25.2023 00:00:00 which is less than 03.25.2023 11:15:32. 

oh it’s make sense , thanks @miguel80 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved