Solved

Why report Transaction for Period ( GL633000) can't filter by creation date of that GL?

• 20 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi all,

I have already  added  parameter filter date but it does not work. I filter the creation date of that GL based on field Batch.CreateDateTime as below.

Pls advise me if I misunderstand sth.

Thanks in advanced.

icon

Best answer by miguel80 24 March 2023, 01:44

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Might be that the creation date has also the time so your parameter is being considered as 03.25.2023 00:00:00 which is less than 03.25.2023 11:15:32. 

oh it’s make sense , thanks @miguel80 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Might be that the creation date has also the time so your parameter is being considered as 03.25.2023 00:00:00 which is less than 03.25.2023 11:15:32. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi!

Try using two separate conditions for the date instead of the “between”. Something like “greater than or equal” to @FromDate AND “less than or equal” to @ToDate.

Let me know if that helped.

Oh it’s right @miguel80 . But may I ask why I filter FromDate and ToDate it’s not worked. For example, I need the creation date to be March 24, then I have to filter the todate to be March 25 it’s show as expect, but it doesn't show anything  when I change to March 24th.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi!

Try using two separate conditions for the date instead of the “between”. Something like “greater than or equal” to @FromDate AND “less than or equal” to @ToDate.

Let me know if that helped.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved