Solved

Why is the item order not printed in the order entered on the PO print screen (PO641000)?

• 11 December 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi everyone,

I have a question with Purchase Order that the order of the rows is reversed, I want the lines to be printed in the order they were entered. 

I use the print version of the system and have not edited anything.

Pls advice me if you have any idea.

Thanks in advanced.

icon

Best answer by aborisova37 12 December 2022, 17:32

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

We have the same issue.  We want the items on the Printed PO to be in the same order as the “screen po”.  

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@hthuy24 @dougmcbride79 Try changing the sorting order in the PO form. Sort by the POLine.LineNbr

Userlevel 4
Badge

@hthuy24 @dougmcbride79 Try changing the sorting order in the PO form. Sort by the POLine.LineNbr

I have tried but it’s still like that, nothing change :( 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@dougmcbride79   Do you have multiple lines per Inventory item? Check out this article>>

I was able to get the order by changing the grouping first. See attached a report for your reference.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I was able to get the desired result by changing the grouping first, see the screenshot below.

Attached is a report for your reference.

referring to this article>. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@dougmcbride79 I was able to get the desired result by changing the grouping first, see the screenshot below. See the attachment.

Userlevel 4
Badge

@dougmcbride79 I was able to get the desired result by changing the grouping first, see the screenshot below. See the attachment.

OMG, thanks @aborisova37 so much, it’s work 

Userlevel 6
Badge

Where / how do I change the “grouping”?

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@dougmcbride79 do you have the Report Designer App installed on your laptop? If so, open up the report and change the out-of-the-box grouping for the GroupPOLine group.

I have attached a modified report in the comment above.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved