Question

Where is the locales translation be stored, can report use it directly?

• 20 October 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hello,

Does someone know how can I use the translation directly on report?

I mean the user does NOT have to select the run with locales, 

Every time, he run the report by default, the item description will display both Chinese and English

5 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

Has the user already selected a Custom Locale Format in the User Profile? When custom locale format is selected, reports will automatically use the Custom Locale. (Locale field still appears on report parameters & user can skip it.)

Laura

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@Laura02 Thank you for sharing this, I am glad to learn this.  But this is not exactly what I want. 
The user might deal with English native speak customer and chinese native speaker customer at the same time. So the solution we are looking forward to is put both  English and Chinese in the item description at the same time.
It is almost OK for us, besides a little bit issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @ray20 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Laura02 Thank you for sharing this, I am glad to learn this.  But this is not exactly what I want. 
The user might deal with English native speak customer and chinese native speaker customer at the same time. So the solution we are looking forward to is put both  English and Chinese in the item description at the same time.

@ray20 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@ray20 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

@dilys  I am sorry, nobody give me a direction to find the stored “translation words”.  The only workround I am using is to type english and Chinese together in a same field. And displaying them separated when needed. you can separate them with “||” and so on.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved