Solved

Warehouse Ship From Address

• 16 October 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

I am using a copy of the AR641000 (my invoice is  (AR6410C2), and using the Address table, along with INSite table (including the other tables which are already a part of the report), the Address table is the Parent, left join to the INSite as the child.The common field in both is the AddressID. Most of the header has been modified and I am currently working on the Ship From information. Dragging and dropping just one data field (Address.DisplayName, which should come up with 3174 Desalvo Road, one of the Warehouse addressess), I get an error:

If I take the Address and INSite back out of the schema, the report has no issues. I have also tried using a join with the Address and some of the other tables used, but get the same error. 

icon

Best answer by BenjaminCrisman 16 October 2023, 19:15

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@wmatthews1877 I think you’ll want to use INSite as your parent table and link to Address table from there.

However INSite is able to be joined in, warehouse of the document location I’m guessing, then link it to Address and it should work better.

If Address table is already joined in then it will be limited in what it will show based on whatever it was joined to last.

Also, maybe giving an Alias to the Address table would be needed if it is already used as a child table above in the relations.

Userlevel 4
Badge

I found, through trial and error that the commonality between the Address where the warehouse data is, and the Branch have something in common. That something is BAccountID. In my case the Branch is the Parent and the Address is the child using an INNER JOIN. I’m still working out the details, but your answer steered me in the direction I needed to go.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved