Solved

Visual Expression to hide field if blank in ='Lot #: ' + [SOShipLine.LotSerialNbr]

• 26 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

On our Shipment Confirmation form we provide our lot numbers on stock items but on a service or non-stock item I want to hide the Lot # field to not show that doesn’t have a lot code. See below. I tried using =IIF(StkItem = FALSE, FALSE,TRUE) in the text box visual expression behavior but it does not work. Can someone let me know if I need to add something to the schema to make this work?

icon

Best answer by mike2665 26 January 2024, 20:29

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thank you Yulias18, that helped me to find my problem. I did not have the InventoryID table in my schema. When I added it I then added the visual expression of  =IIF([InventoryItem.StkItem]=FALSE,FALSE,TRUE) that hid my field for Lot #’s of non-stock items while allowing my stock items with lot codes to populate.

Userlevel 2
Badge

You can try using 

[InventoryItem.StkItem]=TRUE 

in visibilityExpr

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved