Solved

Vendor Table connection to Attributes

• 6 December 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello,

I am trying to create a report using the Vendor table, I was wondering why my attribute is not populating. I can locate the attribute name within the table and know information is populated, but when I select that data field, everything is showing up blank. ​​​​​​Some screenshots below:

1 - Screenshot of GI results grid

2 - Screenshot of attribute profile

Thank you,

KT

icon

Best answer by Laura02 6 December 2022, 19:19

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @ketiller! Did you enter values on the Vendor profile to show in the GI?

Can you show a screenshot of the attribute on the Vendor record?

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @BenjaminCrisman 

Below is as a screenshot of the GI output currently and what is showing on the vendor profile

1 - Vendor profile:

2 - GI output:

Thank you,

KT

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @ketiller 

What is the table you are using to Pull the Vendor and attribute date

Could you please use the above table and check the output

Once double-check the Attribute

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@ketiller Are you sure that you are adding the correct Attribute to the GI?

I would double check and just add all the attribute fields into the GI, but it doesn’t look like the same Attribute

Badge +18

Hello,

It looks like the Attribute VENLEGCL that was used in the GI is not the same Attribute that is connected to the vendor class and populated on the Vendor Profile as “Old Vendor Number”.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved