Solved

Vendor Default Payment method GI

• 13 October 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

I am trying to write a GI that allows me to see the Default payment method and cash account for all vendors, and I am struggling to get there.

Would anyone know which table i need to relate in order to show that? I am using the default Vendor GI as a starting point.

icon

Best answer by BenjaminCrisman 13 October 2022, 18:05

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @rgilreath! To get the default payment information you’ll need to join the vendor table to the Location table (probably on BAccountID = BAccountID).

Though there is already an out of the box GI which has this join and it’s the Vendor Locations GI and Payment Method can be grabbed from the column configurator by default!

Userlevel 2
Badge

@rgilreath

I used the following tables below. Basically copied the Vendors GI and added the CR.Location table and joined to AP.VendorR by bAccountID to bAccountID. 

Hi  etrojan28,

I’m trying to mirror what you did here as I would like to add the default payment method to the Vendor GI. I’m getting an error that won’t let me save the new inquiry asking me to join with the related table. Perhaps I’m missing a step. Could you post a screen shot of the Relations tab of your inquiry?

Thank you for sharing this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @mmalta! I would recommend to share a screenshot of your GI since it will be faster for us to see and recommend the correct configuration.

Thanks!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved