Solved

Third line of Remmitance data does not include correct Bill Description on Check with remittance AP641000

• 19 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Team,

I am trying to inlcude the Bill Description as part of the AP641000 check with Remittance in Acumatica, the only way I found to do the relation is to do a APPayment related to APAdjust and the APAdjust to the APInvoice to get the Bill Description. In this report, I used the BillType variable to now host the APInvoice.DocDesc, on a check with 3 bills paid, the remmirance DocDesc is correct for the first two lines, but not the third line. I hope somebody could check the report and let me know if I am missing something. 

report is on the zip attachment

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by mbarrett 29 March 2024, 21:08

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @martingaxiola,

I just ran into this same issue the other day and I was able to resolve it by adjusting the Line # value in each formula by minus 1. I believe this has to do with the ADJ table that all the other variables reference.

Can you try changing all of your $DocType00 through $DocType09 formulas as follows:

From this - =IIF($LineNbr = 0, [APInvoice.DocDesc], $DocType00)

To this - =IIF(($LineNbr = 0)-1, [APInvoice.DocDesc], $DocType00)

Userlevel 3
Badge

@martingaxiola, Did my previous response help solve the issue for you? If not, can you share any updates?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved