Solved

Third line of Remmitance data does not include correct Bill Description on Check with remittance AP641000

• 19 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Team,

I am trying to inlcude the Bill Description as part of the AP641000 check with Remittance in Acumatica, the only way I found to do the relation is to do a APPayment related to APAdjust and the APAdjust to the APInvoice to get the Bill Description. In this report, I used the BillType variable to now host the APInvoice.DocDesc, on a check with 3 bills paid, the remmirance DocDesc is correct for the first two lines, but not the third line. I hope somebody could check the report and let me know if I am missing something. 

report is on the zip attachment

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by mbarrett 29 March 2024, 21:08

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

@martingaxiola, Did my previous response help solve the issue for you? If not, can you share any updates?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @martingaxiola,

I just ran into this same issue the other day and I was able to resolve it by adjusting the Line # value in each formula by minus 1. I believe this has to do with the ADJ table that all the other variables reference.

Can you try changing all of your $DocType00 through $DocType09 formulas as follows:

From this - =IIF($LineNbr = 0, [APInvoice.DocDesc], $DocType00)

To this - =IIF(($LineNbr = 0)-1, [APInvoice.DocDesc], $DocType00)

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved