Solved

Switch between tenants on Primary list screen meet error "undefined: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'length')"

• 18 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hello,

We have 2 tenants. Let’s say, if we switch from tenant A to tenant B on some (means not all) primary list screens, like “Bills and adjustments”, the system would prompt a warning, read “undefined: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'length')”.
     Normally, this is not serious. We just click the OK button. and reload/refresh the screen, everything is OK.
     But today, a user claims even if she reload the screen, the error stays.
     So can someone tell me how is this error coming from?  How can we solve/avoid it?

icon

Best answer by ray20 18 April 2023, 02:52

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

To someone who interested in this issue. 
If I set all fileds width with setting value(means not left empty), this error does NOT show anymore.  So my large guess is the width in different tenants are different caused this issue. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

could also try below options. 

1). Try using a different browser. (Chrome , edge , safari )

2). Clear ALL cache /cookies and browsing data on the browser that is being used.

3). Try using Incognito mode or private browser. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved