Solved

Show Attached Notes in Line Level Records in Generic Inquiry

• 25 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi, is it possible to show attached line level record notes and files in the generic inquiry? We have a custom form with a simple form to record data. Even though a note is already attached it’s not shown in the generic inquiry end. Please let me know how I can show the attached note in the generic inquiry as well.

icon

Best answer by TharidhiP 26 May 2023, 05:44

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @TharidhiP!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi everyone the issue was sorted. There were some grouping that had to be removed to accomadate the line notes.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @sweta68, thank you for the suggestion!

I tried this approach but it does not show any output even though there are attached files and notes. I am also basing this inquiry on a custom table created so is that why line files and notes are not visible?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @TharidhiP ,

Yes, it is possible to display attached notes and files from line-level records in a Generic Inquiry (GI) in Acumatica.

To accomplish this, I have created a Generic Inquiry based on the SOLine table to show the line-level record notes and files. In the GI summary area, there is a dropdown that allows you to indicate which record the notes column should refer to.

Attach Notes TO

GI Result

Hope, it helps!

Regards,

Sweta

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved