Solved

Show Attached Notes in Line Level Records in Generic Inquiry

• 25 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi, is it possible to show attached line level record notes and files in the generic inquiry? We have a custom form with a simple form to record data. Even though a note is already attached it’s not shown in the generic inquiry end. Please let me know how I can show the attached note in the generic inquiry as well.

icon

Best answer by TharidhiP 26 May 2023, 05:44

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @TharidhiP ,

Yes, it is possible to display attached notes and files from line-level records in a Generic Inquiry (GI) in Acumatica.

To accomplish this, I have created a Generic Inquiry based on the SOLine table to show the line-level record notes and files. In the GI summary area, there is a dropdown that allows you to indicate which record the notes column should refer to.

Attach Notes TO

GI Result

Hope, it helps!

Regards,

Sweta

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @sweta68, thank you for the suggestion!

I tried this approach but it does not show any output even though there are attached files and notes. I am also basing this inquiry on a custom table created so is that why line files and notes are not visible?

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi everyone the issue was sorted. There were some grouping that had to be removed to accomadate the line notes.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @TharidhiP!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved