Solved

Report designer generating duplicate pages

• 21 October 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello All,

I have been facing an issue where i have created a report of 19 pages but for some of my records the report gets duplicate multiple times. Basically it is based on the number of line items. If there are 2 line items my report pages get duplicated twice. But i sm unable how to resolve this. Attaching the zip file of the report.

icon

Best answer by Harshita 23 October 2023, 22:25

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Harshita This issue of duplicate lines occur due to missing join conditions.
The one-to-Many join condition can lead to multiples of the records available on the tables.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Harshita This issue of duplicate lines occur due to missing join conditions.
The one-to-Many join condition can lead to multiples of the records available on the tables.

Hello @ChandraM thank you for your prompt response,

But at present I am not able to figure out the proper joining condition between POOrder and POLine. As i assume POLine is generating the issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Harshita Here is the join between the POOrder and POLine

1. POOrder.OrderType=POLine.Ordertype
  2. POOrder.OrderNbr=POLine.OrderNbr

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Harshita Here is the join between the POOrder and POLine

Hello @ChandraM here's the join that has been applied in the report

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Harshita Here is the join between the POOrder and POLine

Hello @ChandraM i now tried with the below join but still it duplicates the pages 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello @ChandraM ,

just an update, I tried to import the same report into my demo instance and it completely works fine without any duplications. But it does duplicate the pages in the original instance. There are some customizations developed, I tried to unpublish them too and checked out but its still the duplication remains the same.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Harshita Thanks for the update! From the screenshot, I can see that you have the Contact and Address tables..Can you share the joins of these tables.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

@Harshita Thanks for the update! From the screenshot, I can see that you have the Contact and Address tables..Can you share the joins of these tables.

Hello @ChandraM thank you for your prompt responses. Actually I had divided the pages into different detailSections because of which duplication was occurring. Now when i removed the sections and merged all the content under 1detailSection, the issue is no longer occurring.

Thank you once again.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved