Question

Question Check Register Inquiry

• 2 November 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi,

How can I add a customized payment method called Onlineach to the Check Register Inquiry under Payables? Is it only used for the payment method of checks? Let me know.

Thanks, 

Frances Pantelidakis

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello Frances, I’m not quite sure I understand your question however I would recommend you consider GI Conditions first to limit your results to the Payment Method you mentioned.  If that does not work you can expand into parameters that selectively allow you to add details to filter upon (you would use conditions to utilize the parameter in filtering).  If both the approaches mentioned do not work for your scenario consider an aliased table limited to the Payment Method mentioned. 

If you have more details or can provide more information on what you’re trying to achieve we can look for a more specific answer!

best 

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @fpantelidakis65  - It looks like this GI has its table relationships pulling from the CashAccountCheck parent table with a relation from CheckNbr to ExtRefNbr.

My thought is that this is the relation restricting the table from pulling other payment methods without a “CheckNbr”, such as ACH.

I would recommend trying to create a GI from scratch through the APPayment as the Parent Table. This way you could grab other payments that aren’t related to a specific CheckNbr.

Hope this helps.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved