Solved

Purchase Order Details by Inventory ID

• 25 October 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi,

I am trying to run a report that lists all PO#’s (Open, Closed, etc.) that include a specified Inventory ID.

The Purchase Order Details by Inventory ID seems exactly what I am looking for but it only lists results for items that have Open POs? 

The Inventory Transaction History shows the PO receipt #, but you need to navigate individually through the PO receipt to get the PO# so no value.

The Inventory Allocation Details only shows outstanding POs.

Can’t imagine this doesn’t exist out of the box - surely the Purchase Order Details by Inventory ID can display results including both Open and Completed Orders?

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 25 October 2022, 21:57

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @jwarren 

Here is the help on what each report is supposed to show. 

https://help-2022r2.acumatica.com/(W(1))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=6b911951-74c7-46d2-a9e3-2bc2bf3ff977

For this report: Purchase Order Details by Inventory ID- is there possibly a filter on that report?

Userlevel 5
Badge

HI @jwarren 

Here is the help on what each report is supposed to show. 

https://help-2022r2.acumatica.com/(W(1))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=6b911951-74c7-46d2-a9e3-2bc2bf3ff977

For this report: Purchase Order Details by Inventory ID- is there possibly a filter on that report?

Hi there,

The report is actually only showing Open POs for the specified Inventory ID (not only Critical Materials - I misdiagnosed the issue).

Is there a way I can go into Report Designer and modify so it shows a full history of POs (regardless of Open vs Closed?)

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @jwarren 

You could add Status on the report and include all statuses.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Thanks Kandy.

That worked for me.

Jack

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved