Solved

Processing Status (ARPayment\CCPaymentStateDesc) field doesn't work in GI

• 9 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Has anyone found a way to get the Processing Status (ARPayment\CCPaymentStateDesc) to display in a GI?  It is always blank in the GI, even though if you go into the form there is data displayed for the field.  Would be EXTREMELY helpful to be able to see and filter for transactions that have declined, etc.

icon

Best answer by hkabiri 9 August 2023, 22:12

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@fosterjeff01 It is a bit complex but you can simply Use ExternalTransaction DAC and you can find DocType and RefNbr for the ARPayment. Using ProcStatus would give you the value it shows on UI for Processing Status. However, you need to rely on the Max TransactionID as your payment might have multiple row for the same payment but only last one would be the status you see on UI.

As you can see in my screenshot I have two rows for 002687 payment and TransactionID 133 is the last one. In case you want to check completed transactions you can add condition ExternalTransaction.Completed equals 1 and that shows the latest one.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you!  I’ve been trying to figure this out for a year!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved