Solved

PO Receipt (PO646000) report duplicate inventory when join with POReceiptLandedCostDetail table?

• 4 November 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi all,

I want to add tab Landed Costs to PO Receipt report but when I join, the inventory is doubled.

If you have any idea, pls help me.

icon

Best answer by Laura02 7 November 2022, 14:27

View original

9 replies

Badge +18

When we have duplicate lines, the problem is nearly always a problem with the join.  I’m not a Join Expert or a report-writing export but I will try to give you some ideas and hopefully my ideas will help you...

In your screenshot I see POReceipt (A ‘header’ or Summary-level table/class) is joined to POReceiptLandedCostDetail,  a detail/transaction table. Could one POReceipt have multiple I  lines in the Landed Cost table? Maybe this leads to duplicates. With these two tables we can’t add a second join field because there is no Line Number in POReceipt table.

I think you will need to find the PO Receipt Line table, add PO Receipt Line table to your report, and connect the POReceipt Line table to the POReceiptLandedCostDetail table using both Receipt Number and Line Number fields.

Good luck!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @dilys  Can you please Also with POReceiptType along with POReceiptNbr?

POReceipt → ReceiptType, ReceiptNbr

POReceiptLandedCostDetail → POReceiptType, POReceiptNbr

Userlevel 3
Badge

When we have duplicate lines, the problem is nearly always a problem with the join.  I’m not a Join Expert or a report-writing export but I will try to give you some ideas and hopefully my ideas will help you...

In your screenshot I see POReceipt (A ‘header’ or Summary-level table/class) is joined to POReceiptLandedCostDetail,  a detail/transaction table. Could one POReceipt have multiple I  lines in the Landed Cost table? Maybe this leads to duplicates. With these two tables we can’t add a second join field because there is no Line Number in POReceipt table.

I think you will need to find the PO Receipt Line table, add PO Receipt Line table to your report, and connect the POReceipt Line table to the POReceiptLandedCostDetail table using both Receipt Number and Line Number fields.

Good luck!

Thanks @laura01 so much,

I think your idea makes sense but when I join as you advice it's still duplicated, I went back to check the field in the PO Receipt Line table and i see the PO ReceiptNbr is empty.

I also check customize and I dont know how to add the right field into this. 

Pls help me if you have any idea.

Badge +18

Hello, @dilys ,

Were you able to join with Naveen’s idea?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello, @dilys ,

Were you able to join with Naveen’s idea?

That idea doesn't work either, I see ur idea possible, but I don’t know why field POReceiptNbr does not appear.

Badge +18

We want to join two tables on as many key fields as possible. 

Key Fields in POReceiptLine table
Key Fields in POLandedCostReceiptLine table

If you join on the above fields, in the same order they appear above and you still see duplicates, please post your join.

I’m not able to help with customization - if needed, another community member will help you in this area. 

Laura

Userlevel 3
Badge

We want to join two tables on as many key fields as possible. 

Key Fields in POReceiptLine table
Key Fields in POLandedCostReceiptLine table

If you join on the above fields, in the same order they appear above and you still see duplicates, please post your join.

I’m not able to help with customization - if needed, another community member will help you in this area. 

Laura

Oh it’s work thank you, it's not duplicated anymore, but the information I want from the POReceiptLandedCostDetail  table not POLandedCostReceiptLine

Badge +18

Hi,

I looked at the database in SQL and there is no POReceiptLandedCostDetail table. POLandedCostReceiptLine was the closest thing.  Can you link POReceiptLandedCostDetail using the same fields?

If not, an expert report writer or programmer will need to help us.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi,

I looked at the database in SQL and there is no POReceiptLandedCostDetail table. POLandedCostReceiptLine was the closest thing.  Can you link POReceiptLandedCostDetail using the same fields?

If not, an expert report writer or programmer will need to help us.

Hi @laura01 , below is the table POReceiptLandedCostDetail I’ve mentioned. I also try to join and it’s show the first line of this table, I put it in detail section 2 and grouping by LCRefNbr, do you know why it’s only show first line?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved