Solved

Parameters as Selection list in Report Designer

• 8 December 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi friends, I would like to create a parameter as a selection list.

For example, if I have a list of customer Classes A, B, C and would like to generate a report for customer classes A and C.

Thank you for your support.

icon

Best answer by mbridges00 11 December 2023, 19:40

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @bulaire65 See below you can set the customer class in customer ID place and run the report.

Thanks

@manikantad18 Thank you! But I think you misunderstandings my issue. 

I do not have issue created a parameters. I need the paramater to be as a selection list where I can pick  the ClassID of my choice.  In a list A, B, C..where I can pick A and C and Ignore B. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@bulaire65 I don’t believe the functionality to use a multi-select combo box as a report parameter exists.

One possible workaround would be to have a list of checkboxes for each Class ID and pass those to your report as filters against the different Class IDs. Depending on your exact solution, there may be other workarounds as well.

Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved