Solved

Mass update on purchase order lines

• 5 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi

I am wanting to do a mass update for a large number of purchase order lines, for a specific branch, to set them to “closed” = yes.

I have created a generic inquiry, and was hoping to use the mass update functionality in it:

But my problem is that the fields that are available in the mass update tab, are only for the purchase order itself, and not the purchase order lines.  That’s not surprising, since I am not sending a unique identifier to the screen, for it to know which line to update.

Is my only option here an import scenario?  And does anyone have an example for me of an import scenario where only transaction lines are being updated?

icon

Best answer by Laura02 5 November 2023, 22:33

View original

1 reply

Badge +18

Hello @MarciaW ,

I think the next step is to add POLine table, and then add the POLine.Closed field to your GI.

On the Relations tab, use Inner Join to connect POOrder to POLine on 2 fields:  Order Type and PO Number (OrderNbr).

Step-by-step instructions for adding new fields to Mass Update on your generic inquiry can be found here:

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved