Solved

Kit specification information on report designer

• 6 October 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi All,

I am trying to retrieve kit components from a kit item into acumatica report.

I can only print 1 component out of 2. 

Can someone please help me with printing components of a kit?

the code I used was :

=IIf([INKitSpecStkDet.CompInventoryID]<>NULL,[INKitSpecStkDet.CompInventoryID],'')

icon

Best answer by BenjaminCrisman 6 October 2022, 19:28

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @atuljainajm ! This table displays all the components for me, but I would make sure you aren’t putting it into a grouping section.

I joined INKitSpecHdr to INKitSpecStkDet and it shows one iteration of the kit for each revision unless I condition to specify a revision.

Can you share some screenshots of the issue you are seeing?

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks @BenjaminCrisman .

Please see below:

JE178882 has two components.

below the first JE08352TK is coming from kits spec which has 2 items, it doesn’t display the second item. ‘Number 2’ below unit price is the number of lines on the kit. I did that to check existing lines.=Count([INKitSpecStkDet.LineNbr])

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@atuljainajm I am just using the two tables, INKitSpecHdr and INKitSpecStkDet:

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks @BenjaminCrisman 

Can you please provide me the join information as well?

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@atuljainajm The join is on KitInventoryID = KitInventoryID and RevisionID = RevisionID

Userlevel 1
Badge

@BenjaminCrisman It worked. Thank you.

Can you please help me with another query?

I am trying to get a field from cross reference tab shown below:

JE08352 is a component of JE17882, I can only pull alternate ID field of JE17882 not JE08352.

Is there a way i can pull the field of JE08352

Thanks

Userlevel 1
Badge

@BenjaminCrisman Can you please help with the question mentioned above?

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@atuljainajm I you would need to join INItemXRef to the INKitSpecStkDet to get the alternateID for the component item. If you join to the header INKitSpecHdr table it will only link to the kit item, not the components.

Does this help for your query?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved