Solved

Invalid object name 'CustomerBalanceSummary' while creating

Userlevel 2
Badge

Dear ALL,

I created Generic Inquiry using “Customer Listing” table. But when I pressed “VIEW INQUIRY” to see the result it gave error “Invalid object name 'CustomerBalanceSummary'.”

I am aware that ‘CustomerBalanceSummary’ (DAC) is a Non existent DB  table in Acumatica. Can anyone let me know which DAC shall i use to show the “Balance” field of Customer Screen in GI.

My Acumatica Version is : 22R1 [22.108.0024]

Please follow the below screenshot for reference. Thanks a ton in Advance

This is the field I want to show in my GI

But ‘CustomerBalanceSummary’ is a NonExistent DAC in DB

I am creating join like this

This is the error I am facing

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 20 October 2022, 08:57

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @sd79 

Please find the GI with the customer balance,

Please recalculate the customer balance to get the exact values.

Thanks

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @manikantad18 

Thanks for you reply, how can i recalculate Customer Balance in GI to get the exact value

Do you want me to create a formula in the GI to get the value ?

Please let me know. Thanks.

The XML you share is the default GI for the Customers

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

AR-Customers is the Entry Point for Customers screen. It is not what you are looking for.

Easiest way to get started is find a report that has what you want and then look at the Schema.

Customer Summary might be what you need. Just use the Edit Report button to get to Report Designer. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @sd79 

Please find the GI with the customer balance,

Please recalculate the customer balance to get the exact values.

Thanks

Hi @sd79 

As per your request, I added a customer Balance Column in the GI and provided the relations also.

Please use the same in your GI to get the values.

Process screen called “ Recalculate customer Balance” - Please process all customer balances Once ( Optional)

Thanks

Userlevel 2
Badge

hi @manikantad18 

I think you haven’t provided the XML with the new changes, In the meantime i have also done the same at my side, but still the balance is showing different data.

It should show data as per “Customer Summary Report” (AR650500)

@RoyceLithgo

I have performed the same task as per your instructions, but the sum is not working in the GI. Please have a look

It Should match with “Customer Summary Report” (AR650500) OR “AR Balance By Customer” (AR632500)

Userlevel 2
Badge

Please check the screenshots above

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @sd79  Please share me XML Report.

Customer balance should populate in the GI is my understanding correct?

What is the value showing in your GI for 300/5816 Customers in GI?

Thanks

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @manikantad18 

Please check the screenshot below : This is the GI Value

This is the report value

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @sd79 

1. Multiple tables cause duplicate customer records

2. In order to avoid multiple records sorting condition was added which causes double the amount.
  3. Please work with the development team to fix the Generic inquiry relations once
  4. Please use the Generic inquiry shared earlier if you need customer balance in the GI
Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @manikantad18 

Thank you so much for the providing clarification about the GI. let me check with the client.

Thanks all for the support.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved